Kai Caster who plays Rowdy In Yellowstone is 23 years old.
In the much-awaited fifth season of the neo-Western television drama "Yellowstone," actor Kai Caster made a brief appearance.
Kai Caster is a promising American actor who is known for his appearances in "American Horror Story" (2011), "The Baxters" (2019), and "A Girl Named Jo" (2018).
Aside from that, the actor is famous for portraying one of the numerous new faces in Season 5 of the new drama series "Yellowstone." The series launched on the Paramount Network on Sunday, November 13 at 8 p.m. EST, with Kai as Rowdy, the town's new cowboy.
Disclosing Kai Caster's Age
As of 2022, Kai Caster of "Yellowstone" season 5 has reached the age of 23.
He was born to his loving parents, Dorian and Corrie Caster, on July 13, 1999, and falls under the birth sign of Cancer.
While many artists struggle to get work in the entertainment industry, Kai Caster is fortunate to have started making significant contributions to the entertainment industry at such a young age.
Kai, who hails from New York, grew up alongside his brother, Rio Caster. According to IMDB, Rio is also engaged in the acting sector and is best recognized for his part in the 2008 comedy "The End of Steve" (2008).
Kai Caster's Career So Far
Let us inform those who don't know that Kai Caster had his television debut in 2007. He was around eight years old at that time.
The young Caster received a role in the television movie "Backyard & Bullets," which included "Kissing Booth" star Joey King, "This is Where I Leave You" actress Abigail Spencer and "Twilight" actor Burke in key roles.
Among many others, the cast also included Cas Anvar, Suzie Block, Mark Atteberry, Marc Garcia, David Denman, and Tony Devon.
Shortly thereafter, the actor Kai started landing additional parts in both film and television productions. He appeared in "CSI," "New Girl," and "Showtime's Shameless," which launched his acting career.
Kai also made appearances in full-length movies, including "Babysitter Wanted" and "Mockingbird." These full-length movies were released in 2008 and 2014, respectively.
His most prominent performance was as William Banks in a single episode of American Horror Story in 2018. The persona attended Hawthorne School for Exceptional Young Men as a ward. He was assumed to have the powers of divination and spellcraft of a natural-born warlock.
In addition to acting, Caster is a promising musician who put out the singles PCH and No More Parties in 2020. Kai has also been featured in Hannah McNeil's music video for the song "Unbroken Angels." Also, it has appeared in "Fleck," "Smiley Face Killers," and "Magnum P.I."
Some Interesting Facts About Him
- The actor Kai Caster, who plays the role of Rowdy in season 5 of "Yellowstone," celebrates his birthday each year on the 13th of July, 1999. The 23-year-old aspiring actor has already secured his spot in the acting industry.
- Kai Caster's parents are Dorian (father) and Corrie Caster (mother). Dorian was a professional fashion photographer, while his mom Corrie served as a scout for IMG models. Sadly, Kai's dad, Dorian, passed away on July 20, 2018, and his family had to go through some hard times.
- As of 2022, Kai Caster is dating his girlfriend Natalie Alyn Lind, who is also an actress and very much in the same world as him. Before her, the actor dated dancer and social media sensation Luna Montana, with whom he was romantically involved for about a year.
- Kai Caster, one of the newcomers in the most recent season of "Yellowstone," portrays "Rowdy," the new cowboy in town. While the main protagonists in the popular television series "Yellowstone" include Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, and Cole Hauser,
- Apart from acting, the talented Kai Caster is also a musician, and singing is also one of his passions. The budding artist released two songs in 2020 called "PCH" and "No More Parties."
- Kai Caster has a profile on Instagram, and so far, the "Yellow Stone" actor has amassed over 10k followers. His Instagram bio includes a link to Song Whip, a website with several alternatives for streaming his song "No More Parties."