Nana-Kofi Siriboe is best known for his role on the television series Queen Sugar as Ralph Angel Bordelon. More about how much his net worth might be even after being in the industry for so long is discussed in the section below. Let's find out.
Kofi Siriboe launched his media and lifestyle brand, We're Not Kids Anymore, in March 2021. The pandemic caused Kofi to believe and think that he wanted to remember everything.
Siriboe's platform features cultural moments from the early 2000s to the present. We're Not Kids Anymore was founded by Kofi and Julian Lane. According to Siriboe, the goal is to humanize celebrities. He wants to create a timeline of nostalgic moments for the youth of his tribe.
In the Netflix film Really Love, Kofi portrayed artist Isaiah. The plot revolves around Isaiah's romantic relationship with law student Stevie, played by actress Yootha Wong-Loi-Sing. Really Love delves into the experience in Washington, DC. Kofi's performance in Really Love was praised for broadening audiences' perceptions of his masculinity.
Fun Facts About Kofi Siriboe
|Birthday||March 2, 1994|
|Age||28 years old|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Parents||Koshie Mills and Kwame Siriboe|
|Siblings||2 (Kwame Boateng and Kwesi Boakye)|
Kofi Siriboe's Salary And Career Earnings: His Net Worth [Update 2022]
Kofi Siriboe, a twenty-eight-year-old actor and model, made his acting debut in 2003, playing Benjamin in the short film Strange And Charmed. His net worth is estimated to be more than a million dollars, as he has not disclosed the actual amount.
He began his career as a model before transitioning to acting. The actor's first TV appearance was in the comedy-drama TV series Entourage in 2008, where he played a teenager.
Siriboe starred as Tyler Miller in the comedy-drama TV series Awkward in 2014 and 2015. The star played Malik in the 2017 American comedy film Girls Trip.
Kofi also made a lot of money for his role as Javy in the 2008 sports film The Longshots. Kofi was a model before pursuing a career in acting. He signed lucrative representation contracts with Wilhelmina Models New York and Vision Los Angeles.
Besides acting, he also does brand endorsement, and photoshoots and might have his own endeavors.
He has also been part of a music video. Because of his hard work and dedication the actor has been awarded multiple times as well as has been nominated for it.
His life and career are still progressing and flourishing in 2022, with his net worth increasing.
Few Facts About Kofi Siriboe
- Nana-Kofi Siriboe was born on the 2nd of March, 1994 in Los Angeles, California. He grew up with his friends and family over there.
- The actor was born to parents Koshie Mills and Kwame Siriboe, who are both Ghanaians. He is the middle child of two brothers, Kwame Boateng and Kwesi Boakye, both actors.
- Siriboe signed with Wilhelmina Models and Vision Los Angeles as a model. From 2014 to 2015, he had a recurring role in the comedy-drama series Awkward.
- He is best known for his role as Ralph Angel Bordelon on the television series Queen Sugar. He has also appeared in films such as The Longshots (2008) and Girls Trip (2017).
- For years, Kofi Siriboe has praised the advancement of women's rights. In his remarks, he focuses on the milestones that BMW have achieved in their lives. He once wrote a letter to his social media followers in which he praised BMW and equal rights. Kofi has a special fondness for his mother, whom he describes as beautiful, and believes she is the reason he cherishes, loves, and protects women.
Kofi Siriboe Wife: Is He In Married?
The simple answer to this question is "no." Siriboe is not married and does not have a wife. The artist is unmarried at the time of writing, and he has never been in a romantic relationship.
After seeing a new photo of actress Bianca Lawson, fans are speculating about their relationship. Siriboe and Lawson shared a cover image in the August 2022 issue of Ebony before the show's final season aired.
Darla Sutton is played by Lawson, and Ralph Angel Bordelon is played by Siriboe. Prior to the final season, they are navigating their way to happiness after beginning the series in a state of chaos.
As a result, rumors about their relationship are circulating online, despite the fact that neither of them has responded.
Furthermore, the actor has previously been linked to a woman who is allegedly his ex-girlfriend.
Despite dating Duckie Thot in the past, he is currently single and unattached. He dated Duckie in 2018.
According to Distractify, Siriboe observed International Women's Day by sharing a photo of Duckie on social media. The audience was taken aback by the news. Because the post has since been deleted, it is no longer visible. In addition to Siriboe's lovely posts, Duck shared some photos on her social media accounts.
Moreover, the previous couple split up after a year of dating. Both of them have been devoted to their careers and have had full schedules since that time.