Ronke Adekoluejo is 31 years old English actress born on April 11, 1991. Ronke portrayed Gloria in Rain Dogs.
The actress studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London for three years, where she completed her Bachelor of Arts in Acting.
She is known for her role in Been so long, Christopher Robin, and Doctor Who, television series Rain Dogs, and she has done many other notable works.
In 2019, Ronke was cast as teen agent Alex's best friend and closest confidante, Jack Starbright, in Alex Rider, the highly anticipated adaptation of Anthony Horowitz novels. The first season premiered in January 2020 on Amazon.
Adekoluejo is a rising star to watch in the coming years because of her talent, passion, and commitment to making a difference.
The television actress is causing quite a stir on the internet thanks to her role as Gloria in Rain Dogs.
Ronke Adekoluejo Age And Career
Ronke Adekoluejo was born in London, England. She celebrates her birthday on April 11 every year, according to model facts.
The Television star was born in London, England, to parents Marge and Pami Adekoluejo. She is a British citizen with a Nigerian ethnic background, according to her Wikipedia.
The actress has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her impressive range and natural talent since beginning her acting career.
Ronke is good at acting and has a strong passion for writing. She has written for stage and screen in addition to acting, demonstrating her versatility as a creative artist.
Adekoluejo rose to prominence after appearing in the Amazon Prime teenage spy thriller Alex Rider in 2020, directed by Andreas Prochaska and Christopher Smith. She played a lead role in the movie.
Her phenomenal performances have earned her critical acclaim and a strong fan following. Aside from her acting achievements, Ronke is well-known for her advocacy work, particularly on issues of diversity and representation in the entertainment industry.
She is involved in several community initiatives and charitable causes. The Nigerian-born actress's commitment to social justice and equality shines through in her personal and professional life.
She is partially active on social sites, including Instagram, she is seen posting about her family and friends.
Adekoluejo likes to keep her personal life behind the camera, and she claims to be still single and has not disclosed anything about her love life to the media. She has not been involved in rumors of her relationship with any boys.
Some Facts To Know About Ronke
- Ronke is an English actress from London, England, and she belongs to Nigerian descent.
- Her performance in Roy Alexander Weise's The Mountaintop (with Gbolahan Obisesan) at the Young Vic was described as "riveting" among a long list of stage credits.
- In 2019, Ronke got her first lead role in Alex Rider, which premiered in January 2020 on Amazon Prime; the movie was a highly anticipated adaption of the Anthony Horowitz novels.
- She also loves writing; she has written for the stage and screen. Teleportation, her play, was performed at Steven Kavuma's 2019 This Is Black Festival.
- Tinge Krishnan was shown at the 208 BFI London Film Festival, where she played the role of the lead character's best friend.
- Adekoluejo was nominated for best actor at the Underwire Film festival for her performance in the short film Lascivious Grace in 2017 and her acting interpretation as Absee in Three Sisters at the Royal National Theatre in London.
- Ronke is also known for her advocacy work, particularly for issues relating to diversity and representation in the entertainment industry.
- Adekoluejo is currently single and seems to enjoy her life to the fullest.
- She joined Twitter on June 2017 and has 2.9k followers.